Aeres offers consultancy services and implements projects in the fields of international food business, agricultural education and training, institutional development, and didactics and educational methodology. Our partners are from the private sector, governmental organizations, and not-for profit, non-governmental organizations.
Over the past decades Aeres has implemented a range of educational development projects, with emphasis on the following areas:
- Strengthening education and training through the introduction of student-centred didactical methods, including problem-based learning and competency-based education and training
- Curriculum development and teacher training.
- Hands-on education and training for the development of practical skills and knowledge throughout the value chain.
- Entrepreneurship, business management and value chain management, including project management and business development.
- Education management and institutional development for education and training institutions.