Field of interest

Degree

Duration

Location

17 Found educations

Agribusiness Development (Master)

The professional Master Agribusiness Development is the ideal environment for you if you want to be part of the Agrifood sector. A sector that is unique in its adaptability and rapid development of new concepts

Aquatic Ecosystem Analysis

The programme focuses on current challenges such as climate change, dealing with stakeholders in nature development projects and on the aspects of the monitoring cycle. You will be trained to develop a professional working method and attitude.

European Food Business

You will study European Food Business together with students from different nationalities and explore how the diversity of food production opportunities within the European Union can be used for larger groups of consumers.

Food Chain Management

Food Value Chains are important because food production is becoming increasingly complicated. In the past, we consumed mainly local food products: the lines were short; we knew how and where the food was produced and we sometimes collected it directly from the farmer himself.

Food Entrepreneurship

A food revolution is taking place at this very moment: goodbye to fast food, we welcome good, clean and fair food. In this urbanizing world there is a need to reconnect people to their food. As a graduate of Food Entrepreneurship, you can contribute to this change.

Food Safety Management

Safe food has become a top priority. Food production has become more complicated and more and more things can go wrong during the production process.

International Agribusiness (EED)

This study in management competencies for the agribusiness sector offers an integration of management in consultancy and decision-making processes and insight into the sector or sub-sector.

International Dairy Management

Dairy farming is changing. Globalization and international trade of dairy products are becoming more common. Production and sales is increasingly international and competitive. The Netherlands plays a leading role in dairy production with its chain approach “from grass to glass”.

International Equine Business Management

Business management subjects make up 70% of the International Equine Business Management course. While horse-related subjects make up the remaining 30%.

International Food Business

The process from farm to fork is a unique and special process. Every year thousands of new products will enter the market and end up in stores all over the world. The food industry is a rapidly changing business climate, forcing companies to meet the constant demands for improvement.